Sunday, November 2, 2008

Tagged by Sheng.

1. 8 persons you tagged.
- Yi Shuen
- Min Yi
- Mei Rei
- Jolene
- Dexter
- Chee Kin
- Carolyn
- Lil Saint

2. Describe yourself in one word.
- BORING! =D

3. Who would you pick, someone who really loves you, or the one you love?
- Both together

4. Have you ever loved someone before but never had the courage to tell him/her?
- of course

5. How if people reject your confess face to face?
- Emo? xD face it. duhh

6. God is giving u just 5 more minutes before going back to heaven, IF you love someone special, what will you say to that person?
- hey you! i love you! see ya xD

7. What will u say to a person who doesn't want to believe u?
- Go To Hell

8. Was ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?
- erm, no?

9. Do you have something important with you all the time?
- yup!

10. Long distance love ?
- I had lots of that xD

11. Best place to cry?
- on my bed =)

12. Who do you love the most?
- ME!

13. Tell us of your dream last night?
- Dreaming bout my crushh =P

14. Ever hated someone so bad?
- omg. YES!

15. The biggest & most hurtful lie you heard?
- not sure..

16. The last person you had a beer with?
- never did =)

17. The last person you went to the movies with?
- movies.. Sally, Sheau han, Sylvia, Eileen, Ivan and so on? 2 months ago =P

18. The last person you talked on the cell phone with?
- Retiro =P

19. The last person you hugged?
- my daddy ^^

20. The last person you yelled at?
- can't rememberr~

21. In the last week have you kissed someone?
- Yeshh, my daddy ^^

22. Think of the last time you were angry, why were you angry?
- because someone was talking bout my boobies =.=

23. If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
- everything xD

24. If you could have an all expense paid trip, where will you go?
- Wherever

25. Are you old fashioned?
- Dont think so

26. What would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
- him

27. Five facts About Me:
- boring person?
- stupid
- cares about him
- chatterbox?
- loves shopping xD

28. Five things that scare me:
- Perverts
- Dark smelly places
- Illegal dvd seller placess xD
- crying baby
- YOU!!!!!

29. Two Songs Playing in My Head Lately:
- Tshirt - Shontelle
- Baby just say goodnight - The Click Five

30. Five Things I treasure in my life
- My family.
- My phone.
- My friends.
- The computer.
- Shoppinggg!

No comments: