Friday, November 21, 2008

Just plain BORED.

Penang- 2days and counting.





Sooooooooooooooooooo, Its boring.
I know!


I woke up like 11am in the morning.
Straight I came online.



Guess what!?




Nobody was online!! *sobs
Had lunch and so on.
You know, the usual


Then, I wasted my time playing games and Nintendo Wii
with my sister and my cousin.
We we're shouting and screaming like idiots!



After that, we went swimming.
The pool was totally ours.
Nobody was there *hehs
We took some balloons and played water balloon fight! *laughoutlouds




Guess who won?? *bwahaha





I did! xD



About like 4pm we came up.
So showered and stuff.
Then was too tired so I slept *hehs
After sleeping, dinner.
Then the usual again,
Sitting here, online, snacking, staring at the screen like a moron xD




SomePerson =)

No comments: