Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Today

During exam,
was too bored.
Suddenly this came to my mind.

Why doesn't he care?
Things he use to say,
Things he use to promise.
Is it all still there?

As he says he cares,
I watch him closely.
No eye contact,
was he lying?

I came clean,
Saying " why don't you see? "
He stares for a moment,
And turns his back at me.

Its too much to handle,
Its too much of stress.
Were those words what I thought it was?
Yes, It was he's way of saying " Baby, Its over, I no longer care "

In shocked I stare,
Those eyes, That face.
I don't reconize them anymore.
I no longer see the face.

The face that full of worried,
Worrying for me,
But now, what i see,
Was just another guy, that doesn't care for me.

Away he walks,
With no turning back,
Full of confidence he stands,
Is this really the end?

Standing here,
Watching every move he makes.
No sign of missing.
No sign for me.

Starring and thinking,
Does he ever misses me?
Does he still care?
Is this the end?

Or is it still there?

No comments: