Wednesday, November 19, 2008

What I did.

Penang- 4 days and counting


So, today is like any other day.
It's only the First Few Days Of Holidays and I'm already so freaking bored.


Okay, cut the crap.


I started my day at 12.45pm *what a pig




Ate Lunch - Fried Bee Hoon
Then went swimming at
2.13pm *hehs
The Pool
Went up 2 hours later and watched Ghost Whisperer Season 3

Then around 6pm I went online.

Talked to Mr. Chun Chee a.k.a BIG ROUND FACE =P and he started Bullying Me!!!!


Saying I look nerdy with specs!!!
And being perasan that he's got a cute face *gosh
So bad right?? *sobs

Talk talk talk and crap crap crap.




Moving on






Talked to Sheau Han, Mei Rei, Sally, Amirah and Rene.



Me and Mei Rei started making everybody confused by switching names XD

We even got Ourself Confused!

But at the end we lauged our ass off!
It was god damn funny.

I was Sheau Han
Mei Rei was Me
Sheau Han was Mei Rei
Sally was Eileen
Mira was confused
Rene was Rene x2





Thats About It. My day. Nothing special.
- The End -
SomePerson =)

No comments: