Thursday, November 20, 2008

Same old same old.

Penang- 3 days and counting






Woke up like 10.10am!

Thanks to who, you might ask. My cousin!


LAM E SHUEN!!


So, nobody was awake except the two of us and my maid.
Watched the morning cartoons.
No entertaining from my cousin cause he caught up
playing PSP. But he woke me up!!! *sobs

Was bored. Then I started taking pictures.



My aunt woke up and told me she bought chocolates! *yay
So yummy! *love it






Finally, everyone woke up, so we ate lunch! Just in time, cause I was starving to death!

After lunch, came online.. Chat around. Nothing special. Just, Same Old Same Old.
Went pyramid about 4pm.
Walked walked walked. See stuff.
No money to buy!! *sobs
Then around 5.30pm or so, we we're kinda hungry.
Then we saw Sakae Sushi!!!
So we ate *hehs

After that, we wanted to go home already.
Went outside,


OHHH EEMMM GEEEE!


It was raining like hell!
So we walked abit more. The rain stopped.
Well, not really, but kinda. *hehs

So we bought the taxi coupon and started waiting. Finally, the taxi came.


Home Sweet Home!


Well, since I was home, just the usual stuff going on. Online. Sleep. Eat. Snacks! *yummy




SomePerson =)

No comments: