Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I'm back!

Hey people!


I'm back.
Sorry for the late update but I have been busy these days.


I'm gonna make this post short cause I only had fun for a day *laughoutlouds



So it goes like this..




23.11.03 a.k.a best day ever.

Okay, so my day started like this.
Let's start at 12.00a.m. in the morning.


And, some of you might ask why.
Let me tell you this.


HAVING TWO LITTLE EXCITED KIDS IN YOUR ROOM WHEN YOU'RE TRYING TO SLEEP IS A BAD IDEA!


You probrably might ask why again..
The brag and brag and BRAG about the bus trip to Penang the whole time.
It's like, your brain is about to explode.


So I actually slept about like 1.45a.m.
How nice is sleeping rite? *hehs
Let's skip the dreaming.
And go on with the sunshine.

6.45a.m!!!
They woke me up at 6.45a.m!
Because mommy told them to!
What babies *ish
They gotta be angels huh?

Prepared and stuff.

About 7.20a.m off we go to Sunway Pyramid.
That's where our bus picks us up *hehs
We booked Aeroline.

It's nice.

They gave us free Subway Sandwich and a complimentary drink.
I sat in the bus, listening to tunes on my phone and read my book.
The bus took off around 8.15a.m. and reached at 12.45p.m.
It stopped right outside Queensbay.
Which is where the story actually begins xD

Wait. Who am I kidding?
Short post?
I haven't started and its already quite long!

Whatever

I was there, Alone.
Walking around like a tourist who lost their way.

I was like looking for a place to buy credit.
And a lady came up to me and said " Excuse me Miss, Are you lost? Do you need help? "
Then I said " No, I'm from Penang. I know my way around. Thanks anyways. "
It didn't went quite that way.
But you get my point.

Rang up Eileen.
And asked where they were.
Then they said Pizza Hut.
The moment I saw them,
I started running towards them Just Like An Idiot.
But who cares?

They were heading for lunch.
I didn't join them.
Finally, Retiro called *yournameishere! haha =P
I couldn't called cause I still haven't reload my phone at the moment.
Met him up outside Coffee Bean.

Then he couldn't decide where to go.
Cause I told him I ate. *blueks
Actually, I was starving xD
We went Mcdonalds.
He bought a Mcflurry and eat.
While we talked.
It was nice.
Just like on the phone.
But we can see each other and it was free *laughoutlouds

AND THEN!

Aaron and another of his friend came.
Then I didn't talk at all.
Just laughing at what Aaron was trying to do.
After that, he went away.

So continue talking for abit.
Then suddenly a Lady asked if the sits were taken.
We were like " Err, no, go ahead "
Then, that lady went and lined up and left her Little Boy there.

Retiro started talking to the Little boy.
" Hello, Whats your name " and so on.
The boy was terrified of him =P
He looked like he was about to cry!

We decided to go.
Walked around and stuff.
About like 2.30p.m?
Ivan started calling and calling. *soannoying
Then Retiro keeps recieving texts from his friends.

We went Borders, to meet his friends up?
I think..
Then they followed me to Mcdonalds?
I think!
Met up with Sheau Han, Sally, Sylvia, Eileen, Ivan, Albert, Ivan's friend.
Am I missing out anybody?
Oh yeah, Eugene.
I didn't actually had time to meet up with Eugene..
SORRY!

I was surprised when I saw Eugene talking to Aaron.
Turns out they knew each other.
And I didn't know!

I was Freaking Hungry.
So I ate Ivan's fries xD
Sylvia was trying to steal them from me *grr
While she was lovey-doveying with Albert *bwahaha
After that we seperated
I think
Well, I cant actually remember the rest of my day.
But It was briefly like this,
We went skating, lepaking and so on.

Around 6 or 7p.m?
Princess Amirah finally arrived. *gosh =P
We went Coffee Bean while waiting for her.
Waited and waited.





We ate Pizza Hut for dinner.
Embarrassingly, was my first time eating Pizza Hut.
It was quite okay.

Ivan went home.
So did we.
Amirah's Grandpa dropped us.
Thanks
Uncle!


Not much pictures were taken, so I did the best I could describing my day.

-The End -

Haha, Thats about it.
SomePerson =)

No comments: