Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A-Z <3

I don't know why but..

I never can Avoid you
I never can Buy the things I do for you
I never can Change the fact that I love you
I never can Do bad things to you
I never can Erase you from my mind
I never can stop Falling in love with you
I never can stop Giggling when i talk to you
I never can Hate you
I never can Ignore you
I never can Jeer you
I never can stop the Kainotophobia I have for you and me
I never can stop Loving you
I never can stop Missing you
I never can stop Needing you
I never can Officially forget you
I never can stop Printing my love for you
I never can Query my love for you
I never can stop Repeating 'I Love You' to you
I never can Stay mad at you
I never can stop Thinking about you
I never can Underestimate you
I never can Verify the exact feeling i have for you
I never can Wreck our relationship
I never can stop being X-tremely in love with you
I never can stop Yearning for your love
I never can go ' Zzzzzzz ' when you're here
I'll make it simpler...
I LOVE YOU
SomePerson =)

No comments: