Sunday, July 20, 2008

One Of Those Days..

These days are just one of those days that i have no mood for anything.
You know, He didn't even notice I was upset.
He didn't even notice I was upset cause of him.
It's like.. I don't know what's real and what's not anymore..
He wasn't online friday night..
I was like.. Waiting and waiting for him..
So.. Friday was over.. I didn't really mind..
Then.. Saturday came..
Just usual.. Went choir.. Slacked at home..
Went Gym and Swimming..
Then waited for him to come online again..
While waiting.. Recieved a text from Pheay Rong..
So replied replied.. Then don't know how it relates to..
" Duno.. Cuz he got his hp back today ma. "
FREAKING upset when I saw that message.
If it was true.. How come I didn't know?
But instead I had to hear it from a friend and not him.
So.. I just took as it was just a lie.
Continued waiting..
He finally onlined.. around 11 or 12!
How was I suppose to talk to him?
Well.. Talked to him for like a few minutes..
Nothing about his phone was mentioned..
I'll Just Summarize The Whole Story For You People Reading..
I'm just freaking CONFUSED.
Is He Lying Or Not?
Or Was It Pheay Rong Who Said The Wrong Stuff?
I Just Don't Know.
SomePerson =s

No comments: