Thursday, July 10, 2008

Morning!

It's 8.47am! I can't believe i woke up so early..
Had nothing to do.. So came blogging *smiles
Well.. Kinda bored now.. Noone's online or awake.. *sigh
Let's try studying.. okayy.. That's not working..
Something's stuck in my head!!
It's distracting me!!*arghhh
WHAT IS IT!?!?
omg. It's HIM *smiles aww.. my mind's crazyy cuz of him~
I MISS YOU SWEETIE!! Just hope you're here now..
But you're in school x(
Yay! New pic of you! *SMILES
He looks tired and sweaty? *laughoutlouds
Aww.. sweetie! i miss you badly x(
Don't be embarrased cuz your picture's here..
I have to thank Pheay Rong too.. right?
THANKS PHEAY RONG!
For taking it *smiles
And for the people viewing..
Maybe you might be thinking bad about him..
Well.. Let me tell you..
It's not about looks..
I don't care about what you think of him..
And I don't care what he looks like..
Nobody can ruin US..
Just as long as He's with me *smiles
I Love Him.
SomePerson =)


No comments: