Monday, July 14, 2008

Hope you read this..

I'm not breaking up with you.
Not even close..
I never want to break up with you..
I was just sharing with you bout my thoughts..
You took it the wrong way?
I LOVE YOU, if you don't know that.. I don't even deserve to be your girlfriend..
Sweetie, the things i did for you, was right form the bottom of my heart,
If you really don't see that I Love You more than anything,
I really really don't deserve to be your girlfriend..
Well.. I'll put it this way..
I don't want to break up with you.
I wanna be with you, only you till the end of time..
Just you.. and you.. and YOU..
Please?
Maybe I hurt you for saying:
' sometimes I think we shouldn't be together. '
I'm SORRY if I hurt you..
I was just worrying that one day you might not love me anymore,
you might not want to be with me anymore..
Cause we're so far apart..
It's not easy for me you know?
Thinking that you might maybe like someone else there, back in Penang..
I really don't want that to happen..
I really want to be with you..
I really do..
I really Love You..
I just want you to know that..
You're the only person I would die for..
And I don't see the point of living anymore if it means without you..
I would rather die..
SomePerson x(

No comments: