Monday, December 15, 2008

Putrajaya.

For you people that doesn't know what or where is Putrajaya,
let me tell you =)


Putrajaya, a planned city located just south of Kuala Lumpur, is the new federal administrative centre of Malaysia. Several Government offices have relocated there to gain relief from the overcrowding and congestion of Kuala Lumpur, which is Malaysia's largest city. However, Kuala Lumpur still serves as Malaysia's national and legislative capital for now. Putrajaya is a Federal Territory just like the city of Kuala Lumpur and the island of Labuan.

I went there a few days ago.
And since I dont have anything to blog about.
I'm going to blog about that day. *laughoutlouds




My cousin was here along with he's girlfriend.
He's 23years old.
That day was the last day he was here.
So my dad decided to bring him and the girlfriend to Putrajaya.
The sights are nice.






Here are some pictures I took! =)
Enjoy!



SomePerson =)

1 comment:

The Malaysian Explorer said...

thanks for the lovely photos of Putrajaya.
Cheers!
The Malaysian Explorer