Monday, October 6, 2008

My Holiday

So here's my update for the raya holiday! =D
......
Saturday 27.09.08
....
Kinda usual, woke up and went choir.
Priyanka went CRAZY. *heh

Ponden-ness *loughoutlouds

......

Andrea~

......
After Choir, Went Pyramid.
I think I practically live there *ishh
Well, I went with Jolene and Su Fun. Jolene's sister, Josephine was there too =D
I played bowling with her. And Improved!!! *laughoutlouds
What do you think? *hehs
.....
Well, that was it for the first day.
Nothing happened on Sunday.
So let's skip to Monday!
......
Monday 29.09.08
........
I woke up like 6.30am in the morning.
And thanks to who?
Just cause Andrea said we had to be "PUNCTUAL" *laughoutlouds
So, went to Jolene's house then Su Fun's mom came to pick us up.
And off we go to Andrea's house for STUDYING!
.....
Proof!
....
It didn't last long.
For me actually, couldn't concentrate xD
So, crazy-ness came *hehs
....
Poser muchh
.....
Me and Su Fun
.....
Andrea, Jolene and Me!
.....
And yes people,
That's My Way of studying =P
On Tuesday night,
My uncle, auntie and cousin arrived,
From Penang.
.....
Wednesday 1.10.08
....
Woke up early.
Then got ready to go Genting Highlands for the day!
....
My Uncle
....
Faye, My cousin, Bro and Me.
....
Again, The "Four-some"
....
My Mom, Faye, My cousin, Me!
....
My cousin, Me and Faye
....
Faye, My cousin, Me =)
....
We had fun spending time together,
though I didn't get on any rides.
cause I was too wimpy. *hehs
Let's get on to the next day.
.....
Thursday 2.10.08
....
After Lunch,
We all went to Zoo Negara.
Saw lots and lots of animals.
They were all STINKY and the weather was so HOT!
The Family and Giraffes *laughoutlouds
...
After the visit to Zoo Negara,
We went Pavilion for a walk.
Then went home.
...
The Next day,
...
Friday 3.10.08
....
Guess where i went?
Sunway Lagoon.
Went on a few rides.

Lost? =D


Went to the wet park after that.
And then went home. *haha
Continue,
....
Saturday 4.10.08
....
Went Lunch,
Then to MidValley Megamall and The Gardens
Walked walked walked.
Then dinner time d *laughoutlouds
For dinner, My dad brought us to heaven!!!! *ohmygod
Not heaven la, But!!!!
JOGOYA!!!
I love it there, so niceee~
....
Sunday 5.10.08
....
Auntie, Uncle and Cousin went back to Penang after lunch.
Stayed at home for the rest of the day,
how boring!
I wish we had more holidays and NO EXAM!
SomePerson =)

No comments: