Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Lame.

Holds a knife.
Stares at blade.
Wondering how would it feel when it already hurts.
Without hesitation.
There goes a cut.
Didn't feel a thing.
Cuts cuts and more cuts.

Why can't I feel the pain?
And yet, starring at blood,
dripping down.
Wonders, does anybody else feel the pain?
Maybe, there's none other than me?
Thinking that I deserve this pain.
I need to suffer.

Am I that unlucky?
Or have I done a sin?
To deserve this pain.
To suffer this pain.
I guess, a yes.
Born with darkness.
Grew up with nothing.
Hunger for pain.

Born this way.
Grew up that way.
What is there in my life.
Dare I ask?
Well, my answers are no where.
So there's no need to plea.
For this pain I have.
Its planted deep in me.

Once felt happiness.
Once felt love.
But all has gone.
I gave up so much.
Just to look for it.
What did I had to loose I once asked.
And now, I have one answer.

Love is a Killer, Love is Dark.
Love is a Murderer, Love is Done.
I once had it, and now its gone.
And now I know why.
Cause I'm Noone.

No comments: