Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Mr.C

WARNING : This Post May Contain Too Much Crappp.

This post is going to be about Mr.C
A guy whom I met through Bankai Story, a Maple Private Server.
Well, also known as FrostBow in the game.
Add him up, if you play :P Stalk him and disturb him, he lovesss the attention *jokinggg.

For me, he is known as Cutie Robot Superhero Rockstar.
I have my reasons x)
I seriously dont know what to writeee. I bet you'll be laughing when you read. *yes,I'mtalkingtoYOU"

He is really sweet?
I am 14hours ahead of his time :P
He sleeps real late. He might not even sleep at all O.O
I found him in the FreeMarket. And yes, he's free XD
He loves Mexican Food, greasy burgers, cheese and crackers and drinks a lot of Pop :P
I am currently updating this, while he watches me through the webcam.
He is probrably wondering what am I writing about him.
I like Flyff thanks to him xD
He is some Nocturnal Animal :P
I am seriously out of ideas, should i keep typing?
He is turning 18 soon.
I think i'll stop now, I am crapping too much.








Updates soon, I hope.
SomePerson<3

No comments: