Wednesday, October 21, 2009

It's Wednesday! :D

I have no idea what the title should be, as you can see. *laughoutlouds

Well, today I went to school.
There was nothing much happening, it was just the Program Maju Diri. *boringg!
So I came home after that, didn't have my shower but instead, I showered The Dog, Harry.
After showering for Harry, It was time to clean the Fishbowl.

Up till then, you can tell I stink. *ewwwmuch?
BUT THEN! I still didn't shower.
Change clothes and went to Gym instead.
The usual at 4p.m everyday.

So that was it, FINALLY showered! :D
Yay! right? *teehee
And here I am, Facebook-ing/Farmville-ing/Blogging!












Pictures! :

It was raining *loveit.

Treadmill! :D

NIKE AGAINST THE WORLD! *wheee!

The view from the 26th floor :)












SomePerson =)

No comments: