Monday, August 17, 2009

It's a year!

Hey people!
Today is a very special day.
Why? It's been a year since I so called got together with
Retiro.

Some of you might be like "So what!?"
Well, if that's your reaction then don't bother reading.


It's not meant for you anyway.

So, Retiro, what can I say about him?
From my point, he's just perfect. First of all, he is ALWAYS there for me. Eventhough we have a long distance relationship, He's still there to support me, he's there to encourage me, he's there to calm me down, he's there to put a smile on my face, he's there to kill boredom, he's there to make me forget the annoying sister, he's there to make me forget the annoying mother, he's there to make me forget the unfair father, he's there to make me forget the abnoxious brother, he's there to nag me to study, he's there to teach me things I never know about. And hey, maybe in the future he'll be there to fix my minicooper that will be bought by him XD *agirlcandreamright?


He's one of a kind.
He might not spoil me with expensive gifts, but who cares? I don't.
People might say he's not good looking or whatever, but who cares? I don't.
He might screw things up sometime, but hey, every relationship has their ups and downs and I love every part of ours.
He's a great boyfriend, and when I say great, I mean out-of-this-world great.
He's not only a good boyfriend but also an awesome friend. I'm sure for those close to him, you'll agree too. Even back then when we weren't together, he's also there. He gives great advices and is super in cheering people up. He never gives up to find a solution to a problem. I didn't know him long before we got together, but I knew him enough to realise he's a good guy.


I'm his first girlfriend. And according to him, I was the only one who gave him a chance. And guess what? I'm grateful that I did. For those who rejected him, you don't know what you're missing. There are endless things I could say about him and still won't be able to express how much, deep, true, sincere, I love him.

Well, I think that's all I can think bout right now.. I love you, Cheng Retiro!


Singing off,
SomePerson =)

No comments: