Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Penang <3

Went back Penang last Thursday.

Friday

Woke up early in the morning to go Pulau Tikus Market with my Grandma.

After that, Daddy took me to go all the way to Sungai Ara to fetch Sally and Eileen on the way.
That car ride made my ass hurt real bad!
We walked over to Gurney and they went straight to Mega Que.
I went to find Retiro and walked around.
Then, we went to have lunch in Mcd.
They didn't even eat. Only i did.
Later on, Mei Rei came then Sally and Eileen went their way.
Me, Retiro and Rei walked around talked and stuff.
Around 4.00pm Sally and Eileen had to go, so i had to bring them back to my house and left Retiro with Mei Rei.
After i went back to Gurney, we went Breeks and the Playground and just fooled around there.
Mei Rei had to go Adventist to visit her friend so Retiro and I walked her there.
Then it was 6.00pm already so i had to go homee =(
After awhile, Mei Rei came my house then went back around 7.00pm? cause i had to go dinner with my family =D
But the day was fun and random. LOL.


Saturday

Saturday was pretty much just a normal day, walked, lepak, they played pool and stuff like that.was with Eileen, Sally, Sheau han, Rene, Zhigie, Charmaine and Eileen's Friend, Joel.

SomePerson =)

No comments: