Saturday, September 20, 2008

4 of..

4 of me
- I am not me anymore –
- I love you, I can’t hide that –
- I regret what I did –
- I hope you’ll forgive me -


4 every
- Every thing I do, I think about you -
- Every smile hides a million tears, a thousand worries, and a hundred fears -
- Every time you talk to me, I'll be speechless and stay quite -
- Every second, I worry that you might hate me -


4 of you
- You say that you're not good enough -
- You say you're not right to be in this position -
- You think I don't want to be with you -
- You try to make me happy, why am I not now? -

4 reasons
- It's cuz of one stupid word -
- It's cuz of one stupid thing -
- It's cuz of one stupid girl -
- It's cuz of one stupid me -


4 wishes
- I wish it was the same -
- I wish I was there -
- I wish you were mine again -
- I wish this never happened -

4 hopes
- I hope it'll go back -
- I hope it'll be the same -
- I hope you're mine -
- I hope it won't end -

SomePerson =)

No comments: