Sunday, August 3, 2008

Tagged

Tagged by Wei Ying.
1) What is the most important thing in your life?
Family,Friends,Phone!
2) What is the last thing that you bought with your own money?
Erm..Coke =D
3) Where do you wish to get married?
Somewhere romantic..And it must be all in WHITE!
4) How old do you think you will be permanently owned by your love?
Err.. I can't predict the future!
5) Are you in love?
Yes!! Siang Lyn! I LOVE YOU!
6) Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?
Just now! in JOGOYA! Damn Fucking Nice!
7) Name the latest book that you bought?
Erm.. Lastest ah.. Well.. Gossip Girl i think
8)What is your full name?
Lam Cheryl
9) Do you prefer your mother or father?
Erm.. I'll not choose.. Parents are parents.. Love them equally =D
10) Name a person that you really wish to meet in real life for the first time.
Nobody. I only wanna meet him. Even if its not the first.
11) Christina or Britney?
CHERYL! XD
12) Do you do your own laundry?
No *heh
13) The most exciting place you want to go?
America! *yay
14) Hugs or kisses?
Hugs AND Kisses!
15) Point out 5 things about the person who tagged you.
Wei Ying.
-Crazy.
-Hot.
-NOT fat.
-Smart.
-Pretty. =)
16) 8 things I am passionate about:-
one. Him
two. Singing
three. Shopping
four. Friends
five. Chatting online
six. Being crazy
seven. Sweet guys
eight. Music
17) 8 things I say too often:-
one. I Love Siang Lyn
two. I'm Fat
three. I'm Not What You Think I Am
four. I Wanna Die
five. Lollipops
six. Lols
seven. Hey
eight. People
18) 8 books I’ve read recently:
one. Can You Keep A Secret
two. Snowed In
three. Gossip Girl
four. Cheryl Loves Siang Lyn. BY ME!
five. Sejarah! *ish
six. Secret Life Of A Teenage Siren
seven. P.s. I Love You
eight. Major Crush
19) 8 songs I could listen to over and over again:
one. Lollipop
two. What you got
three. Cai Hong
four. Emotions
five. Dangerous
six. Make love in this club
seven. Love you till the end
eight. Superhuman
20) 8 things I learned last year:
I'm Not Sure O.O
8 people to tag
one. Marriane
two. Jeanne
three. Carolyn
four. Jolene
five. Min Yi
six. Kimberly
seven. Priyanka
eight. Eileen
SomePerson =)

No comments: